FGM Elimination in Egypt
FGM Elimination Program is an ongoing project in Tadwein
This project aims to eliminate female genital mutilation in Egypt through several activities:
- Training of Civil Society Organizations Members and Trainings for Specialized National Councils
- Awareness raising sessions about FgM
- Community Awareness Raising Sessions on the Dangers of Female Genital Mutilation
- Forming medical caravans to educate the people about the dangers of female genital mutilation.
- Organizing advocacy campaigns:
Tadwein for Gender Studies is a founding member of the Anti-FGM Taskforce, which is made up of many Egyptian Civil Society Institutions.